About Me

Mother, Partner, artist, vegetarian, slave to a borzoi, thinker, doer, magicker, pagan, nature, fashion, recycled, dog-showing, researcher, creator, imaginer.....

Monday, January 2, 2012

Introducing Adonys

I'd like to introduce you to Adonys. Adonys was born on the 6th of July 2011. This was an exciting litter for me. A friend who has helped me out so much from a distance in the online world had carefully planned this litter. The first litter for her breeding prefix Alyosha. The sire is her lovely beautiful boy Boris who has been awarded many BOBs, in Groups and in Specialty Show awards. Mum Sonya is absolutely stunning also and both dogs have lovely temperaments.

Adonys was second born and one of 12 in the litter. yes thats a big litter. I wanted one of these pups from the moment they were born but my partner was not keen. I couldn't blame him really. They are expensive and take effort and money was tight. But thankfully when the pups were about 11 weeks old and i'd subtly dropped puppies into conversations like a hundred times, it was decided we'd take a road trip to check the little critters out. I had wanted a girl as i thought there'd be a better chance of a bitch and a dog getting along than two dogs. We made the long trip by car to just outside of Canberra. The car loaded up with gear and I was so excited to see Natasha again and see all those lovely pups. There were two pups that were possibilities for us and as much as I thought I wanted a girl, this one boy certainly caught my attention. His name was Adonys and he had a heart snap pattern on his head. He was cuddly too, something i didn't get with mr Oberon the independent one. So it was decided. Adonys would come home with us.

2 days later we picked him up on kurt way back home. He traveled so well.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I absolutely adore this boy. So snuggly yet he's got a lot of spunk. Heres a photo of his first day with Oberon.
Photobucket

And a photo on his own

PhotobucketPhotobucket

He is now almost 6 months old and i think he is awesome. He is going to be a big boy. I'll show him a little but for now he is enjoying being best buddies with Oberon who adores him. They're attached at the hip these 2.
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment