About Me

Mother, Partner, artist, vegetarian, slave to a borzoi, thinker, doer, magicker, pagan, nature, fashion, recycled, dog-showing, researcher, creator, imaginer.....

Monday, December 26, 2011

Its been a long time...

And as such, a lot has happened. We recently moved to a wonderful home. over an acre meaning my dogs no longer escape the yard. oh yeah and we got a new borzoi, but more on him later. We now have a house that feels like a home. It has a heart, it feels good. As much as my old home was technically nice, it was polished and white, it came to me to be known as the house without a soul. I appreciate that many would be lucky to have such a home but i'd be happier with an old smaller house. So we moved out with some drama, but have now arrived just 4 minutes away at our new home. I wake up everyday loving what we have here. enough space for the dogs and plenty of room for the chickens. We now have 10 chickens. Will discuss that later also. Lots of developments on that front also. We also took the plunge of moving the office out of the home which has been brilliant. I will definitely keep this blog updated now. I feel i hit a big slump a while back when i was feeling a bit down. things are on the up and up now, let feel positive that we will continue to feel the positive energy and ride that wave for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment